China Innovation Challenge is a national-level competition directed by the Ministry of Science and Technology and organized by the Torch Center of the Ministry of Science and Technology together with local science and technology departments. This event is an innovative crowdsourcing service activity which aims to collect technical solutions from the public, and to meet specific demands for technological innovation through competition. In 2019, the Administrative Committee of Tianjin Economic and Technological Development Zone has integrated high-quality resources to jointly organize this event with Tianjin Science and Technology Bureau and other 24 event venues across the country. This challenge aims to unblock the channels of technology supply and demand, pool talents, and solve problems to promote the transformation of scientific and technological achievements and technology transfer, thus supporting the supply-side structural reform.
This challenge will collect technical demands with strong technical features, high social benefits, good display effects and good prospects from enterprises in key industrial fields such as new generation information technology, intelligent equipment, energy saving and environmental protection, as well as biological medicine, and these technical demands will be used as the problems of this challenge. The competition committee will collect solutions which can meet these technical demands from all around the world; the solutions collected will be subject to objective evaluation.
Any team or individual from any scientific research institution, college or science-and-technology enterprise, or any self-employed team or individual who can provide technology to meet any technical demand.
1. To communicate with well-known enterprises; to carry out cooperative development or commissioned development of technologies with well-known enterprises; to get orders, direct job offers, special offers from well-known enterprises.
2. To get such services as science and technology policy consultation, corporate strategy consulting, intellectual property-related services, transaction in technology, and talent matching service.
3. High-quality cooperative projects may have the chance to get financing support from investment institutions.
4. To get the special bonuses for this challenge.
5. Typical projects in which the technology supply and demand are successfully matched will be given special support funds up to 5 million Yuan (as the case may be).